Why me? Because of my experience, knowledge and Integrity!
About Me The Realtor
My Real Estate Career began in the Spring of 2000. I began as a property manager for 200+ homes located near a Washington Naval Air Station.
2002-2007 Moved to Leavenworth, Washington (#1 Christmas town in the nation). (not the prison, that’s Kansas) ;-). Focused mainly on residential real estate but ventured into some commercial real estate along with some land development experience.
2007-Present: Moved to Florida, blended residential real estate and commercial real estate while the residential market was in recovery.
I am a honest, hardworking Realtor with many years of experience, a great communicator and listener.
My goal is to listen to your needs, inform you and communicate with you so that you can make educated decisions, along with fine tuning our search to find the right home for you!
Fun and professional.
My creed that I live by is the golden rule.
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
My motto speaks to my commitment to my clients.
“Service You Can Count On”
I look forward to having an opportunity to Earn your business.
Designations & Licenses
- Broker: This is a Florida Real Estate License that allows the individual to own and operate a Real Estate company. It is the highest license that can be obtained in Real Estate.
- Instructor: This is a Florida Real Estate License that allows the individual to teach all levels of Real Estate for a Florida State licensed school. Less than .50% of all Florida Real Estate Licensees have obtained this license.
- E-Pro: Earned by taking a course that certifies proficiency in utilizing electronic avenues to help make the communication and contracts flow well along with moving the process towards a paperless office.
- ASR (Accredited Seller Representative) Earned by closing a certain number of listings, taking a course which validates the knowledge of the listing agent and process from beginning to end as well as after closing.
- SFR (Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource) Earned by completing a course in short sales and foreclosures along with demonstrating an in-depth knowledge about the difficult process of short sales and foreclosures.
- AHWD (At Home With Diversity) Earned by taking a course which discusses the laws and effects of discrimination. Required to demonstrate an understanding of the laws and penalties for discrimination.
- Edmonds Community College, ATA in Professional Management GPA 3.78
- Edmonds Community College, Minor in Advertising/Public Relations/Sales
- Edmonds Community College, Minor in Personalized Development
- Property Management Academy-Listing to Leasing
- FARPM – Florida Association of Residential Property Managers
- Tampa Bay Fair Housing